Uzoma Chidi Nduka is a vicarage boy. Born to Canon Jeremaih Ehosiem and Mercy Nma Nduka in Amumara-Mbaise at the tail
end of the Nigerian-Biafra civil war. Uzoma hails from a noble town called Ezeoke-Nsu, Imo State, Nigeria. He pastored along
with his parents.
The journey was tortous but worthwhile.
Uzoma schooled at so many primary and secondary schools, viz:
1. Orogwe-Kindergarten School
2. Umuoziri-Inyishi Primary School
3. Government College, Umuahia
4. Boys High School ( Madonna), Ihitte
5. National High School, Arondizuogu
He passed through these universities:
1. Imo ( Abia ) State University, Uturu
2. University of Nigeria, Nsukka
While at these various educational levels, he excelled in both academics and sports. He loved and played soccer. He played
His parents had them six but one kicked the bucket quite early in life ( sister Blessing, may your soul rest in sweet
peace ). Samuel, Elizabeth, Moses and Priscilia survived.
He has a wonderful, homorous, lovely spouse, Ngozi Sylvia. Ngozi was born into a royal family of Eze Silva Nnanyereugo
Ibenye-Ugbalar, J.P., O.F.R., Ezeugo 111 of Okporo-Orlu. A distinguished Nigerian statesman.